Tuesday - Friday: Office is open 10 am to 4 pm
All tours are by appointment during our off season. Only guided tours are available -- no walk throughs.
New Highway 26 By-Pass is open...
Please use exit 8 to find Milton, and follow signs
for 59 West to find the Milton House
The Milton House Museum, National Historic Landmark and a nationally recognized Underground Railroad (UGRR) location, is still the only UGRR in Wisconsin that can be toured.
* Recognized Station on the Underground Railroad, by the National Park Service: National Underground Railroad Network to Freedom
* National Historic Landmark - one of only 41 in Wisconsin
* 1844 hexagonal stagecoach inn
* The oldest grout home in the United States
* 1837 pioneer log cabin on site
* blacksmith shop, buggy shed, stable & more!
* TOUR THE TUNNEL used to transport fugitive slaves